- Accident Claims and Casualty Defense
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Condemnation/Eminent Domain
- Estate and Wealth Transfer Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Insurance Law and Coverage
- Medical and Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Personal Injury Defense
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate Access Litigations
- Trials and Litigation
- Trucking/Motor Carrier Litigation
- Wrongful Death
- Oregon State Bar (2013)
- Brigham Young University B.S., Construction Management (2010)
- J. Reuben Clark Law School at BYU, J.D. cum laude (2013)
- American Bar Association
Mr. Hindman was born and raised in Baker City, Oregon. His father and grandfather own and manage a retail lumber yard, where he worked extensively growing up and is still involved with to some degree today. He graduated from Brigham Young University in 2010 with degrees in Construction Management and Business. In 2013, he graduated cum laude from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at BYU.
During law school Mr. Hindman worked in a number of legal offices, including the corporate offices of John Deere and another multi-state law firm that specializes in construction defect ligitgation. He also worked for Yturri Rose LLP during law school and began working full time for Yturri Rose upon graduation.
Mr. Hindman focuses his practice on various types of civil litigation. His college education and practical experience in law and the industry also make Mr. Hindman very qualifed to advise and represent construction related businesses with their legal needs.
He and his wife, Amy, live in Fruitland, Idaho with their two children. Amy founded and runs a successful online business. When he is not practicing law, Mr. Hindman enjoys spending time with his wife and kids, woodworking, and keeping up with his favorite sports teams.