- Oregon State Bar (2004)
- Idaho State Bar (2005)
- Nebraska State Bar (2002)
- Gonzaga University, B.A. – Magna Cum Laude (1998)
- Lewis & Clark College of Northwestern School of Law, J.D. (2002)
- Malheur County Bar Association
- Southwest Idaho Estate Planning Council
- Holy Rosary Medical Center – Board of Directors
- St. Peter Catholic School Advisory Council
- Fruitland Chamber of Commerce
Shawna Peterson was born and raised in Weiser, Idaho. She completed her undergraduate studies at Gonzaga University, graduating magna cum laude in 1998. Mrs. Peterson received her law degree from Lewis & Clark College Northwestern School of Law in 2002 and is licensed to practice in Oregon, Idaho and Nebraska.
Mrs. Peterson began her legal career in Omaha, Nebraska where she gained experience in business transactions and civil litigation. She joined Yturri Rose in 2004 and now focuses her practice areas of estate planning, estate administration and business succession planning.
Mrs. Peterson is married to Ontario native, Dr. Ben Peterson, who is a dentist. They live in Ontario with their son and two daughters.