- Business Entity Formation
- Business Litigation
- Business Management Advice
- Business Organizations
- Commercial Transactions
- Foreclosure Ranch and Farm Law
- Land Use
- Protective Proceeding
- Real Estate Transactions
- Secured Transactions and Foreclosures
- Water Law
- Oregon State Bar (2005)
- Idaho State Bar (2007)
- Minot State University, B.A. (2001)
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D. (2006)
- Malheur County Bar Association
- American Bar Association (2007-2008)
- Ontario Chamber of Commerce
Mr. DiFonzo was born in North Dakota in 1977. He grew up in Sidney, Montana and graduated High School in 1996. Mr. DiFonzo completed his undergraduate studies at Minot State University in Minot, North Dakota, graduating summa cum laude in 2001. In 2005, Mr. DiFonzo received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Oregon. Mr. DiFonzo has been a member of the Oregon State Bar since 2005, and an Idaho State Bar member since 2007.
Mr. DiFonzo accepted a clerk position with the Lane County Circuit Court prior to joining the business department at Yturri Rose LLP in March of 2006. While at Yturri Rose, Mr. DiFonzo has worked in a variety of areas, specifically including real estate transactions, foreclosures and business entity formation.
Mr. DiFonzo lives with his spouse Shelby in Ontario, Oregon with their two children.